The most difficult economic cycle since the great depression has left an indelible mark on the composition of the workforce in the United States. The 2011 workforce trends study uncovers the nature of the changes on the workforce, how most firms have responded, and what lies ahead for those strategically planning, managing, and using talent.
- Survey of 200 firms with revenue of at least $750 million dollars.
- Input from human resources, business leaders, and procurement management.
- Multiple industries including High Tech, Life Sciences, Telecommunications and more.
- Increased dependency on contract labor.
- Investments being made to manage the growing diversity of workforce composition.
- The risk of misalignment between key disciplines.
The 2011 Workforce Trend Study from Yoh will provide critical data points required to help make the right decisions over the use of contracted labor.